viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

FUTURE FORMS AND USES



10409176_977051342339413_1531603764246163711_n


I      Complete with future forms.
        Why are you filling that bucket with  water?
     B: ______________________________________(I/wash)
      I have decided to repaint this room
    B).A What colour _____________________________(you/paint)    
                 I don’t want to go out alone. _________________________come with me?(you/come)            
                Hello. Can I speak to Mary, please? // Just a moment. I________________her. (I/get)

            You and your friend are going on holiday but you have to decide where? You ask him/her                             __________________________________________
        What would you like to eat? I ______________________a pizza, please (have)
          Your mother is very tired and the kitchen is still untidy. Offer to help.
          ______________________
       Tell me about your amazing plans for tonight. Tonight I  _________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2