lunes, 8 de abril de 2024

LONDON IN FIVE DAYS

 It took me quite a while to find time to put some photos together after our trip to London with all the planning, teaching, correcting before the end of the 2nd term. So I only sat down to it at Easter.  I am sure you have lots more but I would like to share with you Enma`s wonderful photos and my not so good ones + final video. I hope you enjoy  it!

Thanks again to my brave colleagues Xulio, Anxo, Trini and Enma and to all the students from 1st Bach who came to London and followed us at a good pace (almost one hundred kilometres in less than five days) without much complaining. My camera  got proof of that tiredness with studtents taking naps in different museums. I was nice enough to discard those photos though.   

The students had to do some research about the places to visit. Have a look at the web page created by Enma for the students to upload their post before travelling. ( We are still waiting for some...)

https://agueiro.edu.xunta.gal/view/share.php


Click on the photo to watch the video.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Our Planet | One Planet. The Natural world. Unit 6

it is fantastic that NETFLIX allows us to watch beautiful documentaries like this one for free. The narrator, David Attenborough , his iconi...