Interesting talk. According to what she says in the last minutes of her speech, we can have bilingual minds if as babies we interact with native speakers. Well, maybe it is too late for most of us but we can still improve listening to talks like this, music, reading, watching films...
This blog has been created to share news, projects, videos and everything I may find interesting with my students. I will also upload their work and anything I consider useful for them to improve their English. Everybody is welcome. Formerly known as Englishasbarxas, I have now adopted the name of my new school: IES ROU. PALMIRA CALVAR
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1st type conditional
First conditional Condition ( If+Present) ----- Result ( Future tense with WILL / WON´T) If I go to bed now , I won't be tired tom...
-
Video and explanation of the future forms and uses https://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/grammar/intermediate-grammar/future-for...
-
Once you have the structure clear and you have also chosen the suitable linkers, you should read some examples of argumentative essays. ...
-
Hi there!!! I haven't stopped a minute. What a productive lockdown!. I hope you are organised, working for school in the morning, helpin...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.