miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

2 ESO BILINGUAL SECTION

Resultado de imagen de caring    I HAVE WASHED MY HANDS!!!

HI THERE! We have been in touch since 9.00 this morning. Exhausting!!!
 I have corrected some of your writings and will finish the rest in the next few days.
 I am  sharing the key to the exercises for the first week. 
Correct them when you have them ready, no rush! Take your time!.
Write the list of the new words in your notebook and revise your notes about past simple and past continuous before doing the exercises.

ANSWER KEY ACTIVITIES 1ST WEEK
Remember I have included another  post  for you 
so you will be busy on Monday doing it.
I will then give you new tasks for next week.
Katie has created an Instagram account. Follow it!!!
 @rouenglish
Take care! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2