miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

2 ESO A and B non bilingual


 I AM 




AND THAT'S IS ALL YOU WILL GET TILL TOMORROW.
NENOS E NENAS ESTOU AGOTAAAAADA/ WOOOOORN OUT!!! 
10  hours of work  today. Enough is enough. I have answered all the mails, being in contact with students and parents,  corrected writings, prepared answers, etc. 
So you will have to wait till tomorrow.
I am happily surprised at the attitude  of some students. One was demanding the missing answers or Uxia Sotelino sending work!!!. So glad Uxía!!!!  Congrats!!!
I promise I will prepare and upload the answers tomorrow. Sleep tight. Good night! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...