martes, 2 de abril de 2019

3rd type conditional.


What do you think Adele is talking about? The story behind the lyrics is terrible. Can you guess?

And finally one Gloria Gaynor with the iconic song I will survive

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along
And so you're back
From outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I ............  ............  ......... that stupid lock, I ............  ............  ......... you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
Go on now, go, walk out the door
Just turn around now


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2