martes, 2 de abril de 2019

2nd type  Sad song, sorry

Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton

Would you know my name
If I .......... you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I ........... you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven
Would you ......... my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you ......... me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please


If I were a boy  By Beyoncé

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I....    ........  ....... of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'.........  .......... it with who I wanted
And I'.... ..... ...... confronted for it
'Cause they'd stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I ......... .................
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I....... ........a better man
I......... ............... to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I ......... .............off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleeping alone
......



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2