viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

Swapped at birth, then adopted by mistake: 'For 41 years I lived someone else's life'

Sometimes I read the press, The Guardian is the British newspaper I read more often but not that often, just looking for  texts that may be interesting for my students. And sometimes I find incredible stories like the one I have read today and that you can find in the link below. I have just missed today’s nap, which  I needed desperately, but  as long as you read and enjoy it,  that will be worthy.  I did enjoy this astonishing and moving story, very well written too. I will have a nice cup of tea now.
Let me know what you think.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...