domingo, 21 de abril de 2024

Rehrasing. Conditional sentences. 1st BAC


 

Key. Possible answers.

1.     If Peter could buy a flat, he wouldn’t live with his parents.

2.     If Mary had a bigger flat, she wouldn’t be sad.

3.     If Mary had invited me to her birthday, I would have gone.

4.     If John controls his nerves, she wil pass the driving test stop

5.     If I knew his email, I could send him an invitation.

6.     Unless you leave home early, you will miss the flight.

7.     If I hadn’t been busy, I would have had time to go to the supermarket.

8.     If Mary hadn’t been ill, she would have gone to the cinema with me.

9.     If Mary hadn’t broken her leg, she would have played tennis.

10.  If I had enough money, I would buy a car.

11.  If it hadn’t rained we would have gone for a walk.

12.  Unless you study, you will fail your exam.

13.  I wouldn’t have been late for my English class if I hadn’t missed the bus.

14.  You wouldn’t be tired if you went to bed earlier.

15.  If my credit card had worked, I would have bought a new mobile phone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Our Planet | One Planet. The Natural world. Unit 6

it is fantastic that NETFLIX allows us to watch beautiful documentaries like this one for free. The narrator, David Attenborough , his iconi...