jueves, 9 de junio de 2022

REPHRASING MODAL VERBS

 Rewrite the sentences using a modal verb. 

1. It isn’t necessary for you to take a jacket. You…

 2. I advise you to see a dentist.You…

 3. You aren’t allowed to talk during the exam. You… 

4. It’s forbidden to park here. You… 

5. I advise you to study harder. You…

 6. He is obliged to go to the police station twice a week. He… 

7. Tom knows how to speak Spanish. Tom… 

8. He had permission to go to the party. He… 

9. It isn’t possible that that is our plane. That… 

10. It isn’t necessary to take a thick coat. You… 

11. I wish I had paid for half of the meal, but I didn’t. I…

 12. It is possible that Jake is in his room. Jake… 

13. Perhaps we will not see them at the weekend. We… 

14. I don’t know if I will go to the concert. I… 

15. They are certain that bringing up children is not easy. Bringing up children… 

16. It is unnecessary for you to come. You… 

17. I advise him to give up smoking. He… 

18. Eating chewing-gum in the class in prohibited. Students… 

19. There was an obligation to turn off the mobile phone. We… 

20. I didn’t have the ability to cook when I was younger. I…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...