sábado, 31 de octubre de 2020

Halloween -Samaín

When I was a kid I lived in a village not far from Vigo. At that time there were only a few public lights along the main road so most paths around the village where narrow and dark. On October  31st my friends and I used to empty pumpkins from the fields nearby, put candles inside, get bones from my family's butcher shop and place  them in the middle of the paths to scare neighbours going back home. What about you? How has the tradition changed?

What did you use to do when you were a kid?

 The last restrictions have surely changed your plans for this weekend so I would like to make a suggestion: Play the amazing game that Bautista Ramos has prepared for us to have good fun.

I hope you like it!

                                                        SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2