martes, 29 de septiembre de 2020

3 ESO B KEY-SOLUCIONARIO exercises for today

Sorry I cannot come today but I am sure you can correct the exercises we started correcting on Monday on your own.
 I have prepared the key to them in the document that I have shared with you. 
Click below. 
If some of you have doubts, please those who are better at English, explain to the others. 

I will try to be with you as soon as possible. 

If you have time, please, listen to the song.
Lots of things to remember such as:     I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER!!!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...