miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020

Activities 8th week






I am leaving the cry of Janis to help you in the last week. She is going to try and love and keep a man.
I am asking you to try a little bit harder to master the tasks for the last week and then...relax.

Try, try, try just a little bit harder
So I can love, love, love him, I tell myself
Well, I'm gonna try, just a little bit harder
So I can't give, give, give, give him to nobody else.
Well, I've been waiting for such a long time
I ain't gonna lose myself
(No, I ain't gonna lose it)
I ain't gonna lose myself
To make him mine, all mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...