miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

TASKS 7TH WEEK

Tasks 7th week 1 BACH A & B  from 25th April to 2nd May






I .......  ...........down 57th Street towards Park  (walk)

With the same old song in my same old heart
Making plans I'm gonna do when I get ............. (old comparative)
Passed a gray-haired man and I ........  his eyes ( past of find)
It's like he ....... my thoughts and he ........my mind  ( past of know/read)
Saying life is gonna find you when it's supposed to
Felt my feet stop short and I turned my head
Tried to lean into every word he ......... then he .......... (past of say)

[Chorus]
When you are ........, you'll wish you're ....... (young/old comparative)
Then when you're ............, you'll wish for time to turn around
Don't let your wonder turn into closure
When you get ......., when you get .........

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...