martes, 7 de abril de 2020

2nd meeting READING CLUB 2 ESO BILINGUAL

I hope by now all of you have had the chance to finish reading  The curious incident of the dog in the night-time. 
The Curious Incident of the Dog in: Haddon, Mark

A week before the beginning of the lockdown, March 6th,  the team from the  reading club + Katie+ me, had a great meeting. I had been to London at Carnival so we had English tea and biscuits.

I was happily surprised to find out  my  students loved tea.                      



Most of them had read as far as page 140 ( some had already finished) and they answered questions and commented on  different aspects of the book.                                                                         
 What about next meeting? Will that be online? 
Tell me when you are ready and we can have a video chat.
It won't be the same  though.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...