sábado, 21 de marzo de 2020

Xoubiñas Pie

Hi there!!! I haven't stopped a minute. What a productive lockdown!. I hope you are organised, working for school in the morning, helping at home with house chores and also doing all those things we never have enough time to do (music, films, TV series, games...). There are hundreds of interesting proposals these days to be entertained. 
Don't forget to be in touch with friends and relatives. Make sure they are fine and offer all the support from your phones or computers.
Among the things I have been doing is the following video. 
Cooking for friends and family is an act of love but editing is a nightmare that can take days when you are as unskilled as me.
I hope you enjoy it and decide to cook for your families too.
Take care. Thinking of you.



4 comentarios:

  1. It looks tasty, teacher! Keep a portion for me, too. I'm Dani Regueiro

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I’m so lucky to have a portion saved for me from such a good cook (and a great video editor, too :) )

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for the comments. I didn't know you could comment. hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow it looks delicious! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...