lunes, 9 de marzo de 2020

ARE YOU WASHING YOUR HANDS PROPERLY? I PROMISE I AM. I HAVE BEEN FOR A WEEK AT LEAST

THE SEVEN STEPS TO WASH YOUR HANDS PROPERLY.
I have been doing that lately as I am going through a flu process which kept me home today, not Corona as far as I know... but a virus after all.
Jimmy Kimmel had dedicated a few minutes to this task a couple of years ago. So, let's learn the lesson.

The rapid spread of the Coronavirus is worrying  everywhere. Even before reading this article from the The Guardian I had thought about the situation in USA where lots of workers are not paid when they are sick or are not entitled to go to emergencies and have some tests done unless they are ready to pay enormous amounts of money and get into medical debt. 
Obama, tried to reform health care in USA and Obamacare became law. 
What is the situation nowadays? If you are interested, Let's ask Katie.
Obama's common sense precautions:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...