domingo, 29 de marzo de 2020

Activities 3rd WEEK Corona Lockdown

I am going to propose work just for 1-2 days. I hope we will have sorted out all the codes for interactive books and you will be registered by Wednesday. I will then give you a new task.


You have heard me saying similar things to what Bruce sings. Listen  how he starts...

"Well, we bursted out of class
Had to get away from those fools (hahaha US, TEACHERS)
We learned more from a three-minute record, baby
Than we ever learned in school"

And then a bit further down:

Now on the street tonight the lights grow dim
The walls of my room are closing in
There's a war outside still raging
You say it ain't ours anymore to win
I want to sleep beneath
Peaceful skies in my lover's bed
With a wide open country in my eyes
And these romantic dreams in my head



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...