lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

2º ESO

One of the last activities 1 ESO students from the bilingual section had to do during the third term last year was a writing to show they could use the simple past in context. They wrote about a member of the family and when I read them I found them so interesting that encouraged them to do an oral presentation that I filmed. Only a few participated as we were all short of time. I am very proud of their work and how much they improved last year.
I would like to thank the students who participated. I would also like to thank the grandparents who  let me use their photos for this small project.
I think your stories are amazing and worth to be told and  passed on to your grandchildren.
I hope you like it.
Click  to watch it    BIOGRAPHIES


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...