domingo, 2 de junio de 2019

Reading corner Class 22


Class 22
The reading corner was created  during this academical year. Two old chairs were recycled: painted and upholstered. They look great now but have a look at the first step below!. The shelf was from my time as a student in Santiago de Compostela. I just cleaned it and added a touch of purple.
I have noticed my students love sitting there when they have some time to read or  get a  book to take home. I feel they are even more relaxed in the confortable  chairs for their oral exams. Glad to share the final product of my skills recycling with you.  If you want to learn...I can show you!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2