jueves, 31 de enero de 2019

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES. I WISH/IF ONLY

Resultado de imagen de I WISH IF ONLY cartoon

What are your regrets at the moment?

Write a few and use I wish/If only to share with your classmates.


Things People Regret the Most.
1. I wish I had spent more time with the people I love.
2. I wish I had worried less.
3. I wish I had forgiven more.
4. I wish I had stood up for myself.
5. I wish I had faced my fears.
6. I wish I'd stopped chasing the wrong things.
7. I wish I had worked less.
8. I wish I had cared less about what other people think.
9. I wish I had lived up to my full potential.
10. I wish I'd lived more in the moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2