martes, 5 de diciembre de 2017

Friends - The "I Hate Rachel Green Club" [ Brad Pitt ]



Maybe some of you are watching friends after lunch since they are showing the sitcom again. I used to be a fan long time ago. As I always tell you a great way to improve your English.



You Know how often I use Brad Pitt's name in examples such as:

I am meeting Brad Pitt for dinner. (Agenda plans)

At 10 I will be having dinner with Brad Pitt. (Something happening at an specific moment in the future. It must be in Spain. Nobody has dinner that late in USA)

etc.

So he is not having dinner with me but with THEM. Enjoy the scene. He was gorgeous!!! don't you think?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2