martes, 26 de septiembre de 2017

PRACTISING COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVE WITH "THE GREAT GATSBY"

This activity was taken from Claudio Acevedo's blog. I have used it before and I think it is great to practise comparatives and superlatives.
Complete the worksheet given with the right adjective in the comparative or superlative.

LOOSE - BROAD - HOPEFUL - IN TUNE - YOUNG - VULNERABLE - WE DRANK - BIG - HIGH - CHEAP

1) In my _________________ and _________________ years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. ‘Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone,’ he told me, ‘just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had. 

2) The ________________  with the time  we were, the _________________.

3) He was the single _____________________  person I have ever met;

4) The parties were _________________________.

5) The shows were ____________________________.
6) The buildings were ________________________.

7) The morals were _____________________ and the ban on alcohol had backfired, making the liquor __________________.


http://moviesegmentstoassessgrammargoals.blogspot.com.es/search/label/comparatives%20-%20double%20comparatives

There are also some very interesting topics for discussion. Let's talk about them in our first lesson with Jamaal next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...