jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

2º BACH FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY. 9.00 LESSON

I am really, really sorry I can't come today. I didn't know in advance, otherwise I would have let you know.
Since you are here I am leaving the explanation how to use remember,  forget, regret + gerund or infinitive.
It is rather long ( it wouldn't take me more than 5 minutes to explain that). If you think you understood it before the end you can stop it.
1. After that you can practise with some exercises (6,7 page 57 of  your book)
2. Read the text on page 52 and write a summary. Answer the questions on ex. 5 at home.
Remember  most of you haven't written the formal letter (  María the only exception).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Clothes. accessories 1st ESO. Unit 6

CLOTHES THINGS YOU WEAR 2