lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

LOSING IT BY NEVER SHOUTS NEVER


Revising the past. Help me complete the song  LOSING IT  BY NEVER SHOUTS NEVER

Can you guess if the verbs are in the simple  past or simple continuous?

After that you can listen to the song and check if you were right.

All we ever ……………   was move around  (do)
I …………. always the new kid ( to be)
Never the cool kid

All I ever …………… to do  (want)

Was to fall in love
Just to be in love

But, my heart ……………  (race)
My mind ……………    (scream)
"You've got your whole life to do these things"
But my legs ……………  (shake)
My hands …………… (search)
For her in the backseat of my car

I just ……………it     (lose)
And i can't believe it

I …………… I was only 16     (know)
But I ……………I loved her    (think)
And it'd last forever

Only if I ……………  (know)
That she wasn't true
How ……………  she do this to me? (can)

[Oohhh....]




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

A NARRATIVE. 1 BAC

We will be reading a few examples of narrative essays from Student's and workbook. Have a look at the one below too. Pay careful attenti...